About Celtic AngelsFocusing on the CARE in Home Health Care
Who We Are
Celtic Angels is a privately owned Home Health Care Agency that was founded by Maria Burke, A Registered Nurse who has worked in the home health care field for the majority of her career. Celtic Angels specializes in providing personalized home health care services for the elderly. We are dedicated to providing the care and support that will enable clients to reach their highest level of health, comfort and function while remaining in their homes. We believe in providing care that has been tailored to each client’s unique situation while encouraging independence and self care to the greatest extent possible.
- To provide the care and support that will enable clients to reach the highest level of health, function and comfort while remaining in their homes.
- To provide the care and support that will enable clients to reach their highest level of health, function and comfort while remaining in their homes.
- We believe in encouraging independence and self-care to the greatest extent possible in order to preserve the clients’ dignity and autonomy.
- We believe in providing care that has been tailored to each person’s unique situation and in recommending changes that will be of benefit to the clients.
- We strive to do more than what is expected and will measure our success not by numbers, but by the quality of our service and our relationship with our clients.
We believe health care is a dynamic, therapeutic and educational process and we continue to maintain a progressive and insightful approach in order to meet the health needs of you or your loved one.
Our History & Background
Celtic Angels, Inc. was founded by Maria Burke, a Registered Nurse, in 2005. While working as a home care community nurse, Maria recognized the need for high quality, compassionate and reliable home care services. Maria felt that with her experience and knowledge she could provide exceptional care with a personal touch and create a community of care for her patients.
The caregivers on our staff are thoroughly screened and CORI checked. Celtic Angels also puts tremendous emphasis on the intangible traits of our caregivers. These traits include having a strong desire to help people, being caring and loving and also having a family experience of caring for a loved one. All of our caregivers have extensive work experience and qualifications that are associated with home health care. We require all caregivers to provide references that are checked through multiple sources.